Monday, November 2, 2009

If I Die Tonight......

.......I'd die a happy man. Honestly. :) I have the most amazing girlfriend that any guy can ever have. The greatest friends. I've had an amazingly eventful life to the point where I would be content with not experiencing the rest of my life. :) No god, I'm not wishing to die tonight. Nopeeee. I'm just saying that I'm thankful to be blessed with all these great people on my life. :)

Fame, money and power can give you happiness. Yup they can. And whoever says otherwise is just trying to be Dalai Lama-ish. Come on, haven't any of you smiled so wide till your jaw hurts right after you bought something expensive to wear/use? Middle finger up to you if you haven't. Haha. :D

My point is although these things do give you happiness, it's only temporary. After that something gets a week old you'll say,"I need a newer one". But with friends that never happens. You'll never say you NEED a new friend. It'll make you sound like a complete and utter jackass! Haha.

Seriously, the life I've had and the type of friendships that I've forged, most people spend years to achieve the same thing. And I'm thankful that you guys have always had my back. Whenever, wherever. :) thanks guys. It means a lot to me. :)