Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fucking Up My On Life

It's been a week full of confusion. Depressed? No. Betrayed? A little. Broken hearted? Definitely. This only means i can go back to my real lifestyle. So i have no hard feelings towards you. Honestly. I'm sorry your friends are starting to hate you. I'll talk to them. It just wasn't meant to be. Guys, don't hate her for it. Trust me, she didn't mean to do what she did. 


So anyways, on a lighter note. I was partying with Sean Kingston yesterday. Yes, the man himself. The big guy finally turned 18. Happy birthday bro. May you have many more. The barbecue was surprisingly fun. Met The Seniors again. Cong Kingston practically burned every piece of chicken on the grill. It was quite enjoyable. Pictures will be uploaded when i get'em. Till then...


Mraz Out!