Saturday, March 21, 2009

Idiocracy

It's been boring over the past few days. You know, there's always been the usual stuff: seeing the drama queen(Tasha), seeing The Jijol, going to Tuish, messing around with the science teacher. But besides all that it's been a dull, boring week. I can't believe i'm saying this but thank god school starts tmrw. I know it sounds insane that someone like me would miss SCHOOL! But think about it, school is where friends are. And to me friends are the most important thing. Besides, it's not all that bad. We've got the funny-trying-to-be-strict Mr. Kamal. Yes, Cong this is the one that you fought with few weeks ago. Then there's the always entertaining Mr. Siva a.k.a Chivas. So that's all for now. Soon i'll be blogging about my friends one-by-one. Till then.


Mraz Out!