Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ecstasy

Today was officially the start of something new. Kan Syuhadah? Haha. You made me the happiest guy in the world when you said YES. I love you and i don't ever wanna lose you. You mean more to me than anything and i'm glad that we're finally together after all this time. :-)

So anyways, today was quite fun. As usual, I didn't learn in class. I had "Four free periods! ALRIGHT!" Teachers couldn't care less about what we were doing at the back. The Jijol got a grilling by Puan Lee all through first period. He was complaining that she was "targeting" him. Annoying gile. -_- Before she left she even came to The Jijol to say something. The Jgot was ROTFL when she did that. Sebenarnye, agak lawak la. Other than that, we just chilled in class and practically joked around and did nothing all day. Well the reality is that SPM is coming and none of us are paying attention in class except for the nerds. Worrying, i know. Signing out now.



Mraz Out!